October 5, 2011

FREDERICKSBURG DOWNTOWN DOG FAIR


This past weekend I took my camera downtown and photographed the Fredericksburg Downtown Dog Fair. So many people and their dogs (and no cats allowed - I think). I saw a lot of beautiful creatures and much love and affection between animal and human. People love their dogs. And I'm no exception. We even brought Mags to the fair and she took her first run on the lure course (her natural hunting instincts took over - Mama was so proud).

The Fredericksburg Downtown Dog Fair is a yearly event provided by Gone to the Dogs charity. Money raised from the event goes to local animal welfare. This group of local business men and women put a lot of effort and heart into the project for local dog lovers to spend a day of fun with their best friends (their dogs, of course) and to promote awareness of local animal welfare.
With that, this week's post is simply a compilation of some of my favorite shots from the day.















No comments:

Post a Comment