February 28, 2011

THESE FOUR WALLS

Been busy, busy, busy - shooting, processing and revamping the website. I'll be adding a few new galleries and lots of new photos. In the meantime, here's a preview of These Four Walls which will be up in the Pushing the Edge gallery.

This shot was taken on Cary Street in Richmond. Totally amazing what you can find in a 4-6 block area.

On a side note, though I didn't go in the store, while walking around the corner of it, I peered through the glass and this place has some truly cool, funky stuff (so I had to give the photo a truly cool, funky look - and btw, the building is white and there are no storm clouds looming overhead - just in case you want to check the place out). I'll be making a shopping visit in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment